perjantai 7. joulukuuta 2012

An evening at the theatre...

Good evening.

Today I've enjoyed culture with a friend. I've lived in this small city for a couple of years but I could never have imagined that I'd get to know so wonderful people and really enjoy the theatre here. Naturally I've seen several plays in Helsinki, but this small city really has something to give to it's people - they put effort on their plays', and it really does show! The feelings today's play gave me match the ones with Reichenbach Fall...

When it comes to friends, I've only thought that I'm going to live here for just a few years and then move on. I never thought that I'd get to know such real people, people that care for me and learn to know me! I almost feel bad about hurrying to get out of this place, but on the other hand, life moves on elsewhere too and friendships last for a long time. If not otherwise, at least on Facebook ;)

But here are some pics from the evening:




Tunic/Dress by Marimekko. Handbag (old) by Jonet. Jeans by Levi's (too old).

I really wanted to only wear the dress, but it was way too cold for that.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti