sunnuntai 3. helmikuuta 2013

Minna Parikka SS/13

Minna Parikka is a wonderful Finnish shoe designer. She's especially known for her "Raquel"-shoes, but her other creations have become famous too. In this text I try to advertise and evaluate her new SS13 collection. Unfortunately this isn't a sponsored thing - I do not get her shoes for free :( But I do write for free! :D 
 
For the readers from abroad - Lady Gaga has used Parikka's shoes. These are cool shoes. Buy if you have enough money ;) Otherwise just enjoy the pics!
 
Traditional materials + plastic. Subtle combination.



My first reaction was a big NO! Tree and plastic?! But the more I look at it, the more I start to like it. But what does a plastic heel like walking? How would it look like after a few tours in town? Ouch...
The bunny ears are back! And it's pink!
Colourful indeed. Notice the red heel - it's been spooking around for a time now...
 
The red heel once again. These are a quite similar model to Parikka's this year's AW-collection. A summer version of them.
 
Have Origami-shoes been in previous collections? I can't remember. Subtler as a design, but very colourful. Comes also as ballerinas, but high heels are a big deal for Parikka - very feminine is the right way to go.
 
And this is my craving - Edith, the winged ballerinas! They can be found in various colours, but the other ones seem harder to combine with my existing clothes - metallic pink is a very bright colour indeed. (this one is metallic powder)
This is what I call a showstopper! The wings have been in different variations during the years, but this is certainly new.

I hope you enjoyed this. Visit Minna Parikka's website for other colours and shoes I didn't have here. The pics in this text are either from the website above or the links can be found from the photos.

 The online shop has only winter shoes this far :( Hopefully these shoes come there soon!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti