maanantai 19. marraskuuta 2012

The naked truth - bloggers without photoshop

I run into the idea of "the naked truth" while reading other Finnish bloggers. I'm anonymous, so I do not unofrtunately let you see my face without makeup, but instead I show you something else.

I've been very self-conscious for as long as I can remember. I used larger clothes that was necessary, because I didn't want people to see my silhouette. Glasses hid my face - without them I thought everyone would stare at my imperfections.

No man has ever called me beautiful - not even my ex. Guess why he is an ex ;)

I still struggle with my self image. It's getting better all the time, but it's not easy. I'm in better shape than ever, but still I have extra fat and spots on my face. It can't be helped, so I've decided to not let anyone beat me down. I'm beautiful, everyone should see that.

Hopefully more young women understand to process their picture of their body. Photoshop is one of the biggest dangers for young girls and women in western countries. Commercials are fake. Pictures of celebrities are fake. Understand that and truly understand that, and then one day you are going to see how beautiful you are and always will be.

Thank you and good night.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti