perjantai 23. marraskuuta 2012

Three looks for the office

Friday, at last!

The office - requiries warm clothes (it's Finland, in November), comfort and medium strictness.


 I start with casual Friday - Desigual it is! I love the playfulness of Desigual, though the sizes vary a lot - I wouldn't dare to buy Desigual online, only after fitting them.

This look was created Monkee Genes-jeans, Desigual and a top by Benetton.

This is a really typical Finnish shirt - almost every man in Finland has one, and nowadays they also make these shirts for women. Naturally I mean the Marimekko Jokapoika-shirt. My father has had many of them during the years, this is my first one.


 This is a more rare shirt to be found in Finland. Pirita can be found in Sodankylä, in northern Finland, but she also makes clothes for demand. Her products are made from 100 % linen, which means it is warm in the winter, cooling in the summer. I'm not kidding, it's true with linen <3

And last, but not least my Monkee Genes. It is an ethical and organic jeans brand - one of the few in the world. Support it. Seriously.

That was my week in the office (what, work?! noo, just clothes...). People really liked my Desigual outfit - two women gave me compliments and the only single guy in the office popped in to say hi three times. Cute :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti